Tuesday 3 January 2012

Jerry's first time experience

My first experience was skinnydipping with two of my cousins, they were brother and sister and lived on a farm.   At a small lake, during a summer visit it was a very warm day.   We were all about age 12, which was a curious age for early sex.  

We took off our clothes and jumped in the water quickly, so not to see each others nakedness. We quickly dared each other to show ouselves to each other.   And there you have three youth, learning about public nakedness.

The next time we went swimming, there was no hesitation about being naked in front of each other.
In fact we really enjoyed the freedom of not wearing bathing suits, and feeling nothing between our bodies and the water, and our curious eyes. 

I will admit that our early fun with nudity did lead to sexual exploration, but thats another story.   From then on, I enjoyed my nudity, to the present day.   I would like to hear from others early nude experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment