Tuesday 3 January 2012

Anna's naturist life that began when she was 16

My parents are not nudist fans, but we would often go to the lake nearby and swim naked. When I was 16, I went to the lake on my own and bathed naked all by myself, but after a few days I got bored with being nude only in the water or the shore and so I went for a little walk around the area by the lake, not far, only till the border of the nudist area, naked and barefoot.  The next day I again went to the lake, took off my clothes, but instead of going into the water I went across the nudist area wearing only my sneakers.  
At the end of the nudist area I noticed a path that led through the forest by the lake and I thought I would just go there.  So I ran around the woods naked. I noticed many walkways which would be suitable for bicycle riding and suddenly I had the idea to go for a nude bicycle ride.

The next day I was ready to ride my bicycle so instead of going to the lake I went straight to the forest, stripped off leaving only my sneakers on. I knew there wouldn't be many people around the area and so I rode a few kilometres. I carried on with this for a few days until I had the idea to ride all the way home.   I rode to the main road but then changed my mind as I didn't dare riding all the way home which was about 200 meters off the main road.

One day my mother told me that we would be visiting Nanna. I told her that I didn't want to go, that I'd rather go to the lake. So I went to the lake, stripped off, put my clothes in the bicycle basket and rode to the forest.   After a few hours it had become dark and when I was at the main road I thought I had to give it a go and quickly crossed the main road to my home.  Within 2 minutes I was in our backyard.

The day was so super but I didn't know that one of our neighbours had seen me . . .
She told my dad the next day but he didn't say anything to me.

One week later my parents had a couple of days off, but they didn't come to the lake with me They stayed home instead. My big brother (19) and my sister (20) were in Spain on vacation.

So I went to the lake, ambled around a little while and after half an hour went to my bike with only my sneakers on.   It was stupid of me to have left my clothes by the lake that day.

My parents also went to the lake a bit later, not to swim but to observe me.  When they saw that I was off on my bike in the nude they simply took my clothes and went home.

After a few hours I came back to the lake when I suddenly realized that my clothes were gone !   I searched for them, completely naked, but could not find them.

I was close to tears.   I had no idea what my parents would say when I turned up at home completely naked.  And I was afraid that someone would see me on my way home for it was a weekend and therefore pretty busy.  So I waited until it was dark and after a lot of thinking about it, I finally rode home. Luckily no one saw me or so I thought.  I quickly opened the garden gate leaving my bicycle behind.

I then ran to the basement and up the stairs to get to my room, but my mum caught me.
"Please come here for a moment, what's with you" my mother asked.  I wanted to tell her that my clothes had been stolen but she held them in her hands.  I cannot describe how shocked I was!  My mum took me to the kitchen and we sat down.  I wanted to get dressed but my dad wouldn't have any of it. "You will stay nude until we have spoken about it" he said.  

We talked for an hour and they simply told me that they didn't mind me being nude and I could go around the home naked. Then my dad said to me "You are going to stay naked for 3 days at home until your brother and sister come back from their holidays, that's your punishment whether you like it or not".  So I went around the home nude, did everything naked and found it so cool.

When my brother and sister came back my mum talked to them.  My brother first laughed but didn't object and my sister didn't have any problems at all, she too found it rather cool and so did most visitors.  My parents talked to them first and most had no problems with that, however if someone objects then I get dressed of course.

I'm 19 years old now and have lived mostly in the nude since the last 3 years.  I still get excited when I remember the experience, simply being naked outside with only my sneakers on, but I discuss any such endeavour with my parents first.  I now go naked to visit my girlfriend next door and our neighbours all know that I'm a nudist fan and have seen me already nude!  I told my mum two days ago that I wanted to visit our relatives naked, and so we drove there, with me being nude all the way from home and back.  I have had many more experiences and will write about them shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment