Tuesday 3 January 2012

Jes's story... that started as a teenager

Hi,  I am a young guy in his thirties, and I would like to use this media tell you the story of my life.   I realize that I am not a naturist that lives the real naturist life.  But I could change that…
It all started about twenty years ago. Just being fourteen years old I was having fun with some of my friends at one of our national forests. We were climbing the trees,  jumping some brooks and smoking cigarettes.

We talked about girls, sometimes they were just fiction. And proudly talked about our maturing bodies and sexuality. But actually we were all a bit shy and ashamed of our bodies. Remembering our weekly swimming sessions with our school class we used a kind of ghost shaped cloth with a tied elastic band at the top for redressing and putting on our bathing suit.  

This way we could redress without being nude in public.    Until that warm summer day that me and my friends were spending at the pond This we found at a remote spot in our national forest.  They dare me for a swim…    They all had their bathing suit and "ghost cloth" with them, but my personal one was left at home.  Encourage by my friends and with the additional adrenaline rush I shed my clothes and jumped into the water naked.

My friends couldn't believe their eyes and almost died with laughter.  They were talking loudly and exited when I stepped out of the water in my birthday suit.  Being naked in the sun and surrounded by the beautiful green nature was an overwhelming feeling.  Strangely enough I could stay naked without my nudity being noticed by my friends.

I have to tell you that this would not be a single time experience.  A few days later I found myself being alone in the forest.   My friends could not join me that day,  and again I felt the urge of skinnydipping.   I was nervously walking up and down for about one and a half hour to finally make a decision.

I found a sheltered place took off my clothes and made a sprint towards the water. This time it was really a revelation, being naked in a beautiful natural environment.   Using all my senses I enjoyed this very moment, but I was also filled with a bit of fear.   I did not want to be caught !
But I must say it was an exhilarating experience really addictive !

Now, after many years recalling that very moment, and realizing what happened to me, I am amazed.   I developed into a Secret Naturist, hiking dunes,  forests,  pastures and national parks, …    In the Sun during daytime or at dawn in the twilight.  Diving into a pool or rolling thru the snow…   Always alone and with the fear of being caught.

Hundreds of times I am overwhelmed by being one with nature.  At some rare moments I could be relaxing in the sun, but mostly I was restricted by being nude only for tens on minutes.   I never have shared these moments with someone.

Never told anyone or have written down my experiences before. I always was a bit ashamed, the reason for this is that these first times also caused a bit of arousal.   I regret this very much.
Nowadays this rarely happens.

I can enjoy and relax much more with being nude. The enjoyment is definitely the most important issue !  I love to feel the sun, and being clothfree enjoying walking the fields covered with morning dew…

Maybe a real naturist lingers deeply inside of me.  Maybe I have to learn to enjoy social naturism.   I don't know, I have always regarded it as a kind of taboo. And am afraid for being regarded as a sex offender, in spite of the fact that I have lost the erotic feelings about it and don't want to be seen by anyone.   Strangely enough I have never read or heard a similar story, but I know for sure that there are people having the same experiences right now.

I truly enjoyed putting this all on paper, thank you for reading my story.   And please don't hesitate to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment